When the synchronization is OK, you have to follow these steps :
- In the Sumokoin Hokkaido Release folder, you downloaded earlier, double click on the file (sumokoind), illustrated by the number 1 in the screeshot bellow.
- Then double click on the file (sumo-wallet-cli) illustrated by the number 2 in the abover screenshot ; when the window is opened, enter you wallet name (for me : testwallet), as you can see in the screenshot bellow.
- The program will check if the wallet you have chosen is available and has not been created before, then you enter the letter (Y) to confirm the creation of the new wallet.
- Then you enter a password for your wallet, tap Enter , and confirm it again
- Then choose a language, 6 languages are available, English spanish german italian portuguese russian and japanese, by entering the number of your language chosen and tap Enter.
- Now the wallet is created as you can see on the screen below
Some elements are very very important, and must be printed and conserved in a safe place in your home
- Sumokoin address : to receive and send sumokoins.
- View key :
- Recovery words : used to reconver access to your wallet, in case your computer is stolen or lost.
Now to access you wallet at any time, you have just to launch sumokoin (number 1 in the first screenshot above) then you open sumo-wallet-cli (number 2 in the first screenshot).
Then enter you wallet name and tap Enter
And enter your password then tap Enter
and then you will see the address of your wallet, and your balance.