To synchronize the Sumokoin’s blockchain, you have to follow these steps :
- First download Sumokoin Hokkaido Release by clicking on the link bellow, according to your operating system :
- After downloading the file, unzip it an put in a safe part of your disk.
- Now, you have to synchronize the blockchain … this step can take several hours, according the blochain’s age. Assuming that the path of my wallet’s file is :
- Open “Command Prompt” by typing “Command prompt” in the windows search field and clicking on the result.
- In the window that appears, Type Pushd e: and click Enter.
knowing that e is the partition where I pasted the file I downloaded in the begining … it means if you put the file downloaded in partition F, you have to type : Pashd f:
- Now you are in the partion E:\> for me, if you partition is F so you will see F:\>
- Then type “cd” followed by the path to your folder : cd Wallets\Sumokoin\sumokoin.win.x64.v0-1-1-0
- Then type sumokoind.exe and enter ; now Blockchain synchronisation will begin, you will see yellow lines with the number of days remaining to be synchronized
As I said earlier, this is the longest step, it can take several hour, even several days, it depends on the age of the blockchain.
Now you have to wait until the synchronization is complete, and you see a message saying Synchronization is OK ; type “save” to save the blockchain then type “exit” if you want to close the window.
Now that the Synch is OK, you can create a Sumokoin Wallet.